1. Kaya Kalp award was presented to the Superintendent of Community Health Centre, JabugamChhotaUdepur district on November 20,2019. CHC bagged second position at the district level
2. Deepak Foundation received CSR Partner Award 2020 at the Godrej & Boyce CSR Meet in Mumbai, Maharashtra
1. 6th e NGO Challenge (2019-2020)Deepak Foundation's Integrated Village Development Program (IVDP) has been recognized as the Chairperson's Distinction for 2019-20 IN Governance and Livelihood category for bridging the
Samaj Suraksha Sankul qualified for Semi-Finals of SKOCH Award 2020 organized by SKOCH Group in New Delhi
CEmONCJabugam, Chhotaudepur had qualified in SKOCH Award 2020 Semi-Finalist Round
1. National Disaster Response Force 6thBattalion, Jarod applauded the resilient spirit of Mobile Health Unit and Referral Hospital Jabugam, ChhotaUdepur district team members for their continued service towards community health during the COVID-19 led lockdown.
2. Sankul student, ranks 1st amongst all other visually impaired children in Gujarat in 10th standard board examsHe cannot see the world around him but that did not prevent VirajGadhavi from chasing his dreams as he pass with flying colors in 10th board exams scoring 77% and topping in all over Gujarat state amongst visually impaired appearing for exam. Viraj, a student of Sankul School and Resource Center, who was suffering from glaucoma and started losing the vision and lost total vision when he was in 7th STD. After that he left his studies for three years and then took admission in Sankul School and resource Center in 2019 as an external student. He took the exam with the help of a scribe and scored 384 out of 500. Viraj’s class 10 scorecard reads: Gujarati - 83, English - 76, Science - 73, Social studies -78, Hindi - 74. Other than studies he is very much fond of playing chess. Interested in civil services, Viraj now wants to make a mark in the Indian Administrative Services (IAS) or Indian Information Service (IIS).