Experience Required: 2-3 years
Desired Qualifications: Candidate who has done Specialization in Public Health will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Ability to produce documents of professional quality and coordinate activities independently.
- Comfortable with working in a multicultural team.
- Able to manage/ prioritize work from several sources. Ability to handle pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and logistics management skills.
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with other agencies, stakeholders and other organizations.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Hindi
- Leadership quality
- Represent organization at meetings with funding agencies, government officials etc.
- Provide close cooperation and mentoring support to staff/colleagues
- Ensure the appropriate flow and management of information on matters relevant to program
- Observe, reflect and act in order to manage the day to day operation and management
- Technically review and evaluate the project progress
- Plan, coordinate, operationalize and on going monitoring of the project activities
- Coordinate baseline and end line rapid assessments, qualitative studies and pre-post training assessments
- Coordinate analysis / studies for understanding MIS
- Provide input to the project team and personnel on result of initiatives’ through periodic analysis and presentation
Location: CEmONC Jabugam
Experience Required: —
Desired Qualifications: GNM or ANM
- Well Uniformed with PPE, Polite, Credential, Proactive, Communication Skill, Basic Computer Knowledge
- Responsibility of Overview activity done in OT / LR.
- Assist. OT/ Maintain surgery Register
- Conduct Delivery in a LR
- Fumigation Operation Theatre & Maintain register
- As per Doctor Advice given treatment to all admitted Patient
- Take care of IPD patient as well as OPD Patients.
- Proper segregate & collection of BMW in colour coding Bags
- Burns the entire using syringe needle by a cutter Machine.
- Reporting to In charge of CEmONC & HA.
- Maintain the Medicine Record in a Medicine Register (OT/LR)
- Autoclave the Drum ( Normal Delivery/LSCS/TAH/TL) & maintain Autoclave register
- Proper maintain the all records & sign by in charge Or HA once in month.
Location: Deepak Foundation
Experience Required: 2 year experience
Desired Qualifications: Graduate in any field
Experience Required: 3-5 years experience
Desired Qualifications: Graduation in relevant discipline, MSW/ MRM, MA-Social Sciences, MBA Rural Management/ Agri Business
Experience desired in the following:
- Implementing large scale NRM based projects
- Business development-preparing proposals based on NRM and Agribusiness
- Preparing Monitoring and Evaluation framework & Logical Framework
- Excellent documentation & Communication Skills
- Responsible for execution of livelihood projects of the Foundation
- Develop project concepts, business models, project proposals
- Respond to Expression of Interest , Letter of Interest , Tender requirements
- CSR meetings with clients
- Liaison with Government at various levels
- Prepare/ Finalize Project monthly, quarterly, annual reports with LHC-Field and submit to relevant agency
- Document best agricultural practices, farmer’s success stories and new innovation in agricultural activity.
Internship offers students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to ISBRI, Deepak Foundation’s work. It is designed to complement development-oriented studies with practical experience on various public health and livelihood related issues.
Internship can be conducted at organization’s Head office at Baroda, Gujarat or at its branch offices located in Gujarat and Maharashtra. Assignments vary in terms of content and the sector of intervention. An attempt is made to match the interests of the intern/institute as well as with the needs of the organization. Assignments are available on a part-time and full-time basis throughout the year.
PHTI, Deepak Foundation believes that willingness to be volunteer is a big step towards promoting positive values of self-fulfillment. It also enhances the sense of social belongings.
Volunteers and project deployees are finalized on the basis that they can assist their employers to achieve specific development objectives. With their colleagues, volunteers design and monitor the achievement of work objectives. We recognize that a volunteer placement is more than ‘just a job’. Volunteers are expected to become members of their communities and to engage and interact with local people and colleagues.